Rain Rain its Ok. Tryouts still on

We are predicted to have rain this evening. Our tryouts are on the artificial turf field at Blue Valley North starting at 5pm.  We will still have tryouts in the rain, unless there is lightning in the area. If there is lightning we will delay tryouts until it passes. If tryouts do need to be rescheduled, make sure to still show up or call and let the coach know you are interested and find out when the tryouts will be rescheduled.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s