We are predicted to have rain this evening. Our tryouts are on the artificial turf field at Blue Valley North starting at 5pm. We will still have tryouts in the rain, unless there is lightning in the area. If there is lightning we will delay tryouts until it passes. If tryouts do need to be rescheduled, make sure to still show up or call and let the coach know you are interested and find out when the tryouts will be rescheduled.